内容字号: 默认 大号 超大号

段落设置: 段首缩进 取消段首缩进

字体设置: 切换到微软雅黑 切换到宋体

情到深处|千言万语都是情|泰戈尔诗集

2013-02-18 网站推荐

泰戈尔不仅仅是伟大的诗人,更是情圣。他用最朴实的话语,到出人间爱情的悲苦,下面是摘自泰戈尔诗集【园丁集】的中英文翻译内容。

情到深处

I long to speak the deepest words I have to say to you ;

我想对你说出我要说的最深的话语;

But I dare not, for fear you should laugh.

我不敢,我怕你嘲笑。

That is why I laugh at myself and shatter my secret in jest.

因此我嘲笑自己,把我的秘密在玩笑中打碎。

I make light of my pain, afraid you should do so.

我把我的痛苦说得轻松,因为怕你会这样做。

I long to tell you the truest words I have to say to you;

我想对你说出最真的话语;

But I dare not, being afraid that you would not believe them.

我不敢,我怕你不信。

That is why I disguise them in untruth,Saying the contrary of what I mean.

因此我弄真成假,说出和我的真心相反的話,

I make my pain appear absurd, afraid that you should do so.

我把我的痛苦说得可笑,因为我怕你会这样做。

I long to use the most precious words I have for you;

我想用最宝贵的词语來形容你,

But I dare not, fearing I should not be paid with like value.

我不敢,我怕得不到相当的酬報 。

That is why I gave you hard names and boast of my boast of my callous strength.

因此我給你安上苛刻的名字,而显示我的硬骨。

I hurt you, for fear you should never know any pain.

我伤害你,因为怕你永远不知道我的痛苦。

I long to sit silent by you;

我想静默地坐在你的身旁;

But I dare not lest my heart come out at my lips.

我不敢,怕我的心会跳到我的唇上。

That is why I prattle and chatter lightly and hide my heart behind words.

因此我轻松地说东道西,把我的心藏在语言的后面。

I rudely handle my pain, for fear you should do so.

我粗暴的对待我的痛苦,因为我怕你会这样做。

I long to go away from your side;

我想从你身后走开;

But I dare not, for fear my cowardice should become known to you.

我不敢,怕你看出我的怯懦。

That is why I hold my head high and carelessly come into your presence.

因此我随意地昂着头走到你的面前。

Constant thrusts from your eyes keep my pain fresh forever.

从你眼里频频掷來的刺激,使我的痛苦永远新鮮。

分享给小伙伴们:
本文标签:

国外网站大全,中英阅读。

Copyright ©2015 EGOUZ.com, All Rights Reserved.

畅享互联 版权所有 冀ICP备09048801号-