内容字号: 默认 大号 超大号

段落设置: 段首缩进 取消段首缩进

字体设置: 切换到微软雅黑 切换到宋体

顽强地爱着生活,顽强地爱着世界

2013-10-28 网站推荐

顽强地爱着生活,顽强地爱着世界-威廉·巴特勒·叶芝;叶芝这首《当你老了》的诗歌。散布着一个信息:对你的爱,矢志不渝,终生不变。无需作出山无棱天地合才敢与君绝的坚定,爱你是那么自然而然的事情,自然而然地,就这么一辈子的事情。爱你,无需坚定、无需坚持、无需坚强,无需提醒自己爱你一辈子,无需提醒自己不忘初衷,无需提醒自己关于你一切的好;爱你,就这么自然而然地,无论你年轻年老,无论你光辉晦暗,无论你快乐忧伤,我都能看见到,我都能爱。

顽强地爱着生活,顽强地爱着世界

When you are old and grey and full of sleep;

当你老了,白发苍苍,睡意绵绵;

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

在炉前打盹,请取下这部诗歌;

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look

慢慢吟咏,梦见你当年的双眼,

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

那柔美的光芒与青幽的晕影;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人爱过你的美丽;

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

爱过你欢乐而迷人的青春;

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

假意,或者真情,唯独一人爱过你朝圣者的灵魂

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

爱你衰老的脸上痛苦的皱纹;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

当你佝偻着,在灼热的炉子边

Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled And paced upon the mountains overhead And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

你将轻轻诉说,带着一丝伤感,逝去的爱,如今已步上高山,在密密星群里埋藏着他的赧颜。

分享给小伙伴们:
本文标签:

国外网站大全,中英阅读。

Copyright ©2015 EGOUZ.com, All Rights Reserved.

畅享互联 版权所有 冀ICP备09048801号-