国外网站
当前位置: 首页 >阅读> 英语阅读

晨读 | Sleeping at Last

2019-03-11 来源:国外网站推荐 - 由[国外网站大全]整理 38

You taught me the courage of stars before you left.

离去之前,你曾让我领略星星的胆识,

How light carries on endlessly, even after death.

星光是如何光芒万丈,永垂不朽,

With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite.

你寥寥数语,便诠释了宇宙的无垠,

晨读

How rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

单单只是存在着,就有一种稀缺之美,

I couldn’t help but ask,

我禁不住,

For you to say it all again.

想让你再说一遍,

I tried to write it down,

我试着把这些记下来,

But I could never find a pen.

但我找不到一支笔能来描绘,

I’d give anything to hear,

我愿意付出一切去听,

You say it one more time,

你再说一遍,

That the universe was made,

你说 宇宙的开辟,

Just to be seen by my eyes.

仅仅是为了让我目睹而已,

With shortness of breath, I’ll explain the infinite,

寥寥数语,我便诠释了宇宙的无垠,

How rare and beautiful it truly is that we exist.

我们只是存在着,就有一种稀缺之美


推荐阅读